Vacation Needed After Vacation

Today was my first day back at work. By 10 I was tempted to put my head down on my desk and take a nap. I swear that I was busier on vacation than I am currently and didn't feel tired at all! So, after work, I came home and took a nap. Naps- wonderful things.
Vacation also gave me an opportunity to do a lot of thinking- no computer or cell phone to distract me. So in the quiet there was no where to hide. Just what do I want to do after my kids are out of school? Where do I want to live? Nothing got decided but I am starting to really look at what is important to me. More thinking and researching to do. In the meantime I am making a small step and decorating my bedroom- small changes first, then on to bigger and better things.
I have been reading a great book and will blog on it next- so start thinking about some special piece of clothing in your life.
Taffy

2 Comments:
At 1:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
welcome back, and here's a pile of work for you . . . that re-entry is always rough.
After our summer trip to Colorado, DH was online looking up houses for sale in Durango. Unfortunately, a sack of money has not fallen from the sky to enable us to buy a second home, but you never know. My parents retired to a favorite vacation destination, with almost no planning, and are loving it - Fluffy.
P.S. sorry if this posts twice.
At 1:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
welcome back, and here's a pile of work for you . . . that re-entry is always rough.
After our summer trip to Colorado, DH was online looking up houses for sale in Durango. Unfortunately, a sack of money has not fallen from the sky to enable us to buy a second home, but you never know. My parents retired to a favorite vacation destination, with almost no planning, and are loving it - Fluffy.
Post a Comment
<< Home