Sweet

Last week I was feeling a bit discouraged. I had been walking and cutting back on the junk food for a year. I knew I wasn't going to look like Kate Moss- maybe Angelina Jolie? I wasn't seeing how far I had come, only how far I had to go. But then I was putting on a pair of jeans and thought they felt big. I need some new ones but being tall I have to order them. I was not prepared to get them only to be disappointed and then have to mail them back. So I decided to go the Lands End outlet and see if they had the smaller size in any style for me to try.
Well, I got there and searched..and searched... and found the only pair of one size down in tall. (BTW one size down is my post college size that I haven't seen in about 8 years). They were cuffed, lined, black wool. Original price $107, reduced to $14.95!!
Into the dressing room, take off the jeans, pull on the pants. Okay, I know they will go over the legs and they do...past the hips (great)... and now the moment of truth...the button....then the zipper....THEY FIT!!!! (And there was much rejoicing...yea!).
First, the pants ....Next the skirt.
Taffy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home