The Pink Taffy Manifesto

Random Thoughts From a Random Girl

Monday, October 01, 2007

Thoughts and Video

Greetings!

Yes, I am here.....working and dealing. Work has been going well and the other stuff--well, my divorce is slowly winding it's way through the process.

It took one sheet of paper to get married and half a Canadian forest to get divorced!

Maybe, one day, this will be done.

Today I had breakfast with a college friend I haven't seen in 20 years. Great fun to catch up--as part of our memory lane trip in the way back machine-we reminisced about our favorite college band. So, here Rude Boys and Girls, I leave you with a video from Heavy Manners.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay for the HM video! Where do you find these things? Keep on moving forward . . . Fluffy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home