Long Time Coming, Long Way to Go
Hello, yes, I am still here. The dust has settled after my talk with the other party and now we are both lawyered up. Parents, tell your kids to become divorce lawyers--to email mine (who is a junior partner) costs me $40 a pop!!I am not going to trash the other party on my blog--because while it would be cathartic and just plain fun it wouldn't be a good idea. Sorry. Want dirt? Buy me a drink.
I didn't think it would come to this after 22 years of marriage-actually it should have happened after 14 years but I wasn't ready. So a big thank you to everyone who has supported me, listened, asked questions that I had to find the answers to (so glad I did) and who have been there for me all through this. I don't know what I would have done without you!!
So, now its time for the negotiation and all that other not so good stuff...but you know what? I am glad that I took this step. Glad that I kept going forward and refused to take one step back. Now, I see the future----and anything is possible!!
Taffy
This summer watching
Law and Order
The Closer
Mad Men
and of course
Jericho------"We're NOT sharing the chocolate."---Mimi (my favorite character)
And reading
"Ladies and Gentlemen, The Bronx is Burning"
"Sin in the Second City"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home