Cake or Death?
Uhmmm...cake, please.If you recognize that line then you know the work of Eddie Izzard the brillant comedian (he's an executive transvestite!)
Eddie and Minnie Driver are now starring in a new program on FX called "The Riches." They play Irish Travellers who play a role in the accidental death of a yuppie couple who were moving to a new life. So they decide to "steal the American Dream."
If you can, check out this show- dark, humorous, very different. The type of show where you have no idea where it's going. Love it---and love Eddie. Over at TWOP they have started the "We'd shag Eddie senseless" group.
So, if you can give it a try--if you missed the first episode you can watch it on yahoo.com
Oh, and when it returns in two weeks, watch "Jericho!" The damn thing may get cancelled!!!! Plus there are rumors that my beloved "Law and Order" may not return. At that point I can cancel the network portion of my cable package (if they would only let me, they give you that crap- for free)
So, back to watching the NCAA tournament- GO BRUINS!!!
And remember, if you eat in the Death Star Canteen- you need a tray.
Taffy

2 Comments:
At 1:24 PM,
Amanda said…
I'm with you on the Eddie love - I'd let him borrow my favourite shoes if he didn't wear higher heels than me.
At 8:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
I hope L&O continues to hang on. I like the new cop and ADA. Still don't think Det. Green gets enough screen time though . . . Fluffy
Post a Comment
<< Home