*Sniff*
It started so well. Thank you Devin Hester for the incredible touchdown. Brian-you and the defense did a hell of a job. The weather was even "Bear weather"......but there was one obstacle that we could not overcome-No. 8, Rex Grossman. The man is a walking example of the Peter Principle-just how did he ever become quarterback of an NFL team? (Right after we solve the mystery of the wedding dress, we can work on that one) Also, in his post game press conference , the man takes no responsibility-its all on the team. Oh, and if you doubt my feelings about Rex and just how long I have had them, just go back and review my Festivus List of Grievances. Rex-you suck--you should be made to walk home from Miami.
There is always next year......sigh....
and Cubs pitchers and catchers report in less than a month.
GO BEARS!
Taffy
PS Please keep posting about the wedding dress I will post any updates when I can. Oh, and the photo is not of the actual dress. I'll try to put that in the next post.

1 Comments:
At 12:12 PM,
Amanda said…
see, right there I can tell you are a real fan. You said the words that only true fans say- maybe next year.
I was rooting for them for you, didn't do much good I'm afraid.
next year.
Post a Comment
<< Home