Library Associate Gone Wild
Hi!Well, the sun still isn't shining in Illinois but I am keepin' on. A friend sent me this picture- would be fun if my days went like this-I am just happy to remember to turn off the reference desk walkie-talkie at night. (Tha's as wild on the job as this library gal gets)
Dance class went really well-I must be doing the new moves right-I woke up this morning and couldn't straighten my legs since the back of my knees hurt so much. I really have felt a difference though-I just feel thinner. I think the class has kicked started my metobolism again. I am considering signing up for the next session if there is room.
I am moving with (not always) quiet determination-but moving nonetheless.
On other fronts-Illinois' favorite son, Barack Obama, is taking the first steps to run for president. YEAH!! Think he can win, too. And remember, dear American voters-he was against the war from the start.
So, that's all the news for now-such as it is- only a few more months until spring, the Sopranos, and oh, yes, that wonderful bit of tv trash, Jericho.
Taffy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home