The Pink Taffy Manifesto

Random Thoughts From a Random Girl

Friday, December 22, 2006

My Christmas Wishes For You

"The greeting cards have all been sent
The Christmas rush is through
But I still have one wish to make
A special one for you"

No, I am not going to sing "Merry Christmas, Darling" to you-be happy about that since I can't sing. Anyway, its one of the two songs that make me cry every time I hear it-the other one is "Ave Maria"

Here is my list of Christmas wishes for all of you

Bruin- A big finish at the Big Dance and that you get the new job.

Char- More cute waiters and good times.

The Sex in the Suburbs Gals- More cold drinks and hot cabana boys.

Amanda- The job of your dreams

Karen- Safe travels-in town and out

TC- Joy and happiness and time with your kids and an art department that makes you happy

Suzanne- Calm but rude days. Ska-la-la.

Ellen- ditto-and a trip to the Midwest.

The Gang at the Library- Another year of interesting questions and fun times

HSB and D- Much happiness in your new home and a democratic congress that does something!

Eve- A few mornings to sleep in!

Gwenn- Cool days, fun times

Merry Christmas
Joyeux Noel!

Taffy

1 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thank you!
    Enjoy the holidays, and then get to work on that script.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home