Are You Smarter Than Everyone in Jericho, Kansas?

Yes, it's Wednesday night and I have just watched that most wonderful of shows, "Jericho"
Oh, where do I begin--
The Good-
Eric the Dumbass Brother was limited to only two lines of dialogue tonight.
No FroDale. The actor that plays Dale does look like a Hobbitt and imdb-ers have given him that fantastic nickname
Hawkins! Sarah snaps a guy's neck. Badda boom, Badda bing. (Sorry, wrong show)
Mimi saves the day!!!
The Bad-
Way too much Blondie and boyfriend. He stays to help the refugees and after 10 minutes the dumb bitch runs home to take a bath (I swear that is what happened)
The Mayor and Mrs. Green getting their load on- charming- then they go out for a drive.
Eric the Dumbass having any screen time.
No Heather.
The Hysterical
Oh, where do I begin?
The rolling hills of Kansas?
The fact that it was supposedly so cold out that a bottle of water froze but you still didn't see any one's breath?
Jake and Stanley did not-repeat did not- huddle together for warmth.
When they went out a mission in the cold, these idiots didn't think to wear a hat and gloves.
Truck lands on Jake, but no broken bones.
All those damn candles- was there a major hording of them for Y2K and that's why everyone has enough to light up Times Square?
9 weeks after the bombs have hit and Darcy's hair is still salon perfect.
The Worst---
Waiting until next week.
Catch it on youtube.com or cbs.com if you are in the States.
Taffy

2 Comments:
At 8:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
Well, Darcy does have that nice antique iron she's addicted to. Maybe after she's done ironing Rob's sniper shirt she lays her head on the board and goes crazy. She's gotta compete with Sara the HeadSnapper now.
I love Jericho, but I love the unintentional comedic parts.
Jake and Johnston were awesome tonight, and I am totally with you on the Emily thing. She's had more baths after the apocolypse than I do in a year.
At 1:37 PM,
Kathy said…
Thanks for the post Kasey!
Just wait for the Darcy/Sarah smackdown- as a mom, my money's on Darcy.
Back to the candles- over at televisionwithoutpity.com someone had a hysterical post a while back about all the inanity.
They said that Jericho was located at the crossroads of Not All There and A Couple of Bricks Shy---namely, Magnetic Stupid.
Enjoy the show and post again
Taffy
Post a Comment
<< Home