Don't Forget to Tip Your Waitress
My life right now is a plate spinning act. Maybe I can play Vegas. Work has been very busy-fun but busy. I just completed my first A/V display for World Cinema. Seems to be a big hit. Then this month I am signed up for about 96 hours of training. Okay, only 10 hours of training-hope it doesn't feel like 96 hours.
My plans are rolling along-spring cleaning and planning for the big garage sale in May. My kids are going stir crazy with the never-ending winter we are having here and let's say if there is a potential jackpot out there- one of them will end up in it. Being a defacto single parent, I feel like I am always on my toes, always on call, always praying that I do the right thing so that, one day, they will not be the guest on Oprah 2017 saying that their mother was to blame for who they became. Sigh.
One one very happy note I was in Marshall's and saw a cute Ralph Lauren skirt-only trouble it was 2 sizes down from my original size. Oh, what the hell, I thought. I'll try it on. IT FIT! Didn't like the style on me but it fit!!! For the first time in about 15 years I was wearing the size that I wore in college.
So, I am rolling on---and not one step back.
Taffy

1 Comments:
At 2:12 AM,
Amanda said…
I always say, anyone who worries about their parenting skills is doing a good job. The bad parents never even think about it.
You obviously care and are doing it.
And anyway being on Oprah is miles better than being on Springer!
Post a Comment
<< Home