The Pink Taffy Manifesto

Random Thoughts From a Random Girl

Monday, April 02, 2007

The List--It's No Secret

Recently Oprah recommended the book "The Secret." I swear she could suggest her viewers read the instruction manual for my VCR and by the end of her show the library would have a hold list of 30 names.




Sorry I have been MIA on the blog lately, I have had a lot of my mind--and trying to keep a lot off my plate.
One of the things that all this has made me think about is just what I need to be happy. So, in true Taffy "Let's Get Organized" fashion, I have started a list
1. To Be Respected
2. To Be Encouraged
3. To Be Valued
4. To Laugh
5. To Feel Worthwhile
6. To Dream
7. To Love
8. To Have Enough--Time, Money, Talent
9. Friends
10. Possibilities
There's more, I am sure, but the one thing I am doing during this mental spring cleaning to to let go of what is keeping my from being happy.
And I haven't forgotten.......
NOT ONE STEP BACK
Taffy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home