The Pink Taffy Manifesto

Random Thoughts From a Random Girl

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

VACATION

Time to kick it and relax. To get away from it all and enjoy. Going to Kansas to


1. Visit my stepmother

2. Hang out in her hot tub

3. Take pics of her light up rubber ducks in said hot tub.

4. Enjoy beverages slightly stronger than orange juice in aforementioned hot tub.

5. Check out the waiters (for some reason Kansas has the best looking waiters, hands down).


6. Will actually see the rolling hills of Kansas (she's in the eastern part of the state).

7. Will attempt to find the everlasting candle factory (promise to bring some back for everyone)

8. Will forget the madhouse doings in Illinois


9. Will enjoy "Law and Order" marathon on Kansas tv.


10. Will shop, eat, and drink til I drop. (Will pass on the tang-margaritas, though)


Oh, and if I find my very own Jake Green---you may not hear from me for a while, so I leave you with one of my favorite "Jericho" videos, the CBS promo for the second half of season one-the song is "World" by Five For Fighting.

See you when I get back!

Love
Taffy




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home