The Pink Taffy Manifesto

Random Thoughts From a Random Girl

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tattooed Love Boy

We all have them.....



Yes, we all have our schoolgirl crushes on celebrities. Know me and of course you know about my adoration of Sam Waterston (every “Law and Order” episode that ends with that man in jeans has me praising the Almighty) and Anderson Cooper (brains, looks, and eyes that rival Paul Newman’s). I think that if I ever met a non-celebrity version of Sam or Anderson I could see myself actually talking to them- and attempting to be witty while desperately trying to avoid coming off as being a nitwit.

Which brings me to my unlikely celeb crush (and someone I would never have the guts to talk to)- the great Henry Rollins. He is a regular Renaissance Man- songwriter, actor, publisher, Grammy award winner for his spoken word recordings, and TV host/ Bush administration hater. What is there not to love? Okay, I have never gotten into tattoos and the man is covered by them, never cared for body builders and the man could crush a skull with his bare hands, and his looks border one step removed from the guys in the Geico caveman ads. But I think the guy is just wonderful! Check out his show on IFC (Saturdays at midnight CST) and see what you think.

So my question is this…what “not usually your type” celebrity do you have a crush on?

Taffy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home