Question Time!

Okay, now time for you to weigh in- every week or so I will post a question for fun and no profit.
This week I ask, "What movie moment do you wish was your very own?" Translation- when you sat watching that, you thought "I wish that were me!"
I'll even go first...for me it was the scene early in Breakfast at Tiffany's when Holly is racing around her apartment trying to get ready to go see Sally Tomato in prison. She opens her bedroom door, wearing that great dress and fabulous hat, looks at George Preppard and says, "How do I look?" I wish for one minute in my life I could look that good!
Sorry I couldn't find a still of that scene so this will have to do. What a classy woman!
So, now it's your turn- and remember you don't have to sign your name.
Taffy

4 Comments:
At 9:31 PM,
Anonymous said…
Sooooo easy to answer. I want to be Scarlett when Rhett kissed her.
At 9:27 AM,
Anonymous said…
In "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," when Ian and the newly glam Tula are at dinner on their first date, and he finds out that she was the waitress at Zorba's when he ate there with his teacher buddy.
He says, "I remember you!"
Tula says, "Yeah, well, I was going through a frumpy phase. I was Frump Girl." (or something like that.)
And Ian says (dismissively) "I don't remember Frump Girl" (now warmly) "but I remember you."
Having spent pretty much all my life feeling like Frump Girl, having somebody brush all that aside with such a comment --- I think it's possibly the most romantic moment on film.
Well, that and when J.D. and Veronica blow up the school in "Heathers." It's kind of a tie, really.
At 11:46 AM,
Anonymous said…
I want to be Annie Savoy from "Bull Durham". She was in control, had a cool house to live in, and came home from the ballpark to find Kevin Costner on her front porch.
PK
At 8:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
I don't know what moment I would want, but I'll tell the one I identify with. Remember in the beginning of "Raiders of the Lost Ark," where Indy is running like h*** through the cave and the giant rock is crashing along right behind him?
Whenever someone asks "how are you doing?" I feel like answering "Keeping ahead of the rock."
"Fluffy"
Post a Comment
<< Home