The Pink Taffy Manifesto

Random Thoughts From a Random Girl

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Close but no cookie- please, no cookie!

Okay, I admit it, I let myself go. I remember lamenting that I was too fat in high school- what I wouldn't give to fit in those jeans and tees again!! So I have been walking- at least 4 times a week. I can feel and see the results. I have also tried to lay off the cookies. Oh, those sweeties, they never have let me down Kids doing 97 different things with 80 crisises? Have handful of cookies! Lonely? Scared? Upset? 4 or 5 will do the trick! So I have tried to cut them out of my life.

I even did something that I havent done in years..........I bought a skirt. I saved it for a big afternoon with the girls in the City. Oh, how chic I would look, how thin, how trendy. Sunday finally arrived and ..................................................let's just say that I am so thankful for Walgreen's selling L'EGGS.....control top......just where did that cookie tummy go? Is it hidden in some black hole or secret repostory in another dimension until I change for bed? And why the hell can't it stay there?

Time to put on those sneakers today and add a few more blocks to the walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home