The Pink Taffy Manifesto

Random Thoughts From a Random Girl

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Time For a Reward!


It's been a long, difficult school year. It's almost done. As the finish line nears I think that its time for a treat! In my case that means one thing- a new purse! Carrie Bradshaw has her shoes, for Taffy it's purses. A new Lulu Guiness, maybe a Kate Spade- I deserve something for all the long nights of quizing the kids for their tests, proofreading papers and supervising projects.

So today's question is- How do you reward yourself for a job well done?

Taffy

The silk carryout purse in the picture is one of my favorites- I have gotten tons of compliments on mine.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In these PC times, I *should* say something like, "I celebrate with an invigorating 5-mile run through the park, then take a long massage shower, then pick up the kid(s) in my hybrid sedan for dinner out at the local vegan eatery." But to be honest, I generally set up a little celebration with one or more good friends of mine: Ben, Jerry and/or Jose.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A trip to a peaceful, quiet bookstore. A leisurely stroll down the aisles. Looking through all the mysteries alphabetically to find authors I like and have forgotten about. Finding one or two good books and taking them home.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home