The Pink Taffy Manifesto

Random Thoughts From a Random Girl

Sunday, July 16, 2006

First The Blog--Now The Contest!

It's beastly summer here in the Midwest. Nothing much you can do except grab a cold drink, surf the web, and enter the First (maybe last) Pink Taffy Manifesto Trivia Contest!

Yes, readers, this is your chance to test your knowledge of things close to this blogger's heart.

The rules are simple- all you need to do is answer the the following questions by Friday, July 21 (contest closes at midnight Central Time). Winners will be announced on Saturday.

And your reward? A copy of the cd The Pink Taffy Manifesto- The Soundtrack. Three copies will be awarded based on who has the greatest number of correct answers (so if only two people have entered and you don't have a clue about the answers- just guess! Insert any legal disclaimers here-yada, yada, yada-void where prohibited by law, U.S. residents only, etc) After the contest ends, I will post a listing of the songs on the cd for anyone so inclined to burn their own copy.


Ready? Here are the questions...

1. In which movie does Sam Waterston spank Reese Witherspoon?

2. How did Anderson Cooper earn spending money as a teen?

3. How does Keith Olbermann end each edition of Countdown (I am looking for the action, not the words).

4. What is my favorite band?

5. According to Serena Southerlyn on Law and Order, what is the name of the rock band that EADA Jack McCoy seems to have an obsession with?

That's it! So go ahead, see how much you know (or at least can find using google)!

Taffy

When you post your answers you don't have to sign your name-just make sure I know who you are!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have sent my answers under separate email.

    Bruin

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Congrats Bruin!

    You are the first winner!

    I am checking this site often and will delete answers so there is no copying.

    BTW Bruin got a perfect score!

    Taffy

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Bruin has gone 5/5 and another happy contestant is 2/5 (partial entry)

    Taffy

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just sent my 1 1/2 answers in a
    separate email. But I have a feeling that Bruin may be related to you (like a sibling???),so are we all on equal footing here? (Smiley face emoticon).

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Bruin came by all answers on her own. No favoritism or nepotism! (Insert smiley face here)

    The current standings are:

    Bruin 5/5
    LSK 2/5
    SB 2/5

    Taffy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home